We are a financial capital provider to early-stage, high-potential, growth startup companies. Our business earns money by owning equity in the companies we invests in, which usually have a novel technology or business model in high technology industries. Our investment offers are attractive for new companies with limited operating history that are too small to raise capital in the public markets and have not reached the point where they are able to secure a bank loan or complete a debt offering. To mitigate the high risk that we assume by investing in smaller and less mature companies, we usually provide expert advice to the companies we invest in. There are typically six stages of venture round financing we offer, that roughly correspond to these stages of a company's development.
- Seed funding: Low level financing needed to prove a new idea.
- Start-up: Early stage firms that need funding for expenses associated with marketing and product development
- Growth (Series A round): Early sales and manufacturing funds
- Second-Round: Working capital for early stage companies that are selling products, but not yet turning a profit
- Expansion : Also called Mezzanine financing, this is expansion money for a newly profitable company
- Exit of venture capitalist : Also called bridge financing, 4th round is intended to finance the "going public" process